Just like kids, pets can become injured or ill and these instances usually occur in between wellness visits. Perhaps your pet stops eating or drinking or maybe his bodily functions are not normal. These are signs that something is not quite right with your pet. Our staff has the knowledge and experience to care for injuries of all kinds and treat acute and chronic illness.
SYMPTOMS OF ALLERGIES:
- itching of the skin
- coughing, sneezing and/or wheezing
- runny discharge from eyes or nose
COULD MY PET HAVE DIABETES?
- increased hunger
- excessive thirst
- frequent urination
- weakness or fatigue
- sudden weight loss
SIGNS OF AN EAR INFECTION:
- an odor or discharge from the ear
- the pet scratching at the ear
- the pet shaking its head
- tenderness or pain when ear is touched
- swelling of the ear flap
- the pet holding down its ears
- debris and/or discharge from infection in the ears
If your recognize any of these symptoms in your pet, contact us to schedule an appointment for further evaluation.