We’ve got room to work!
With more than 8,300 square feet dedicated to the service and care of our patients and clients, Babcock Hills Veterinary Hospital is large enough to accommodate the latest medical equipment, sick bays, pharmacy, kennel, surgical suites and labs.
- A large treatment area for procedures to allow our staff to work efficiently with several cases while being able to focus individually on each patient.
- Full-service pharmacy for same-day prescription orders, from heartworm and flea preventatives to medications for chronic and general illness and injuries.
- State-of-the-art surgical suite providing the latest technology for the most advanced procedures.
- Radiology unit giving our veterinarians a more in-depth look that isn’t available from a hands-on examination in order to determine the best course of action for your pet’s needs.
- Isolation ward and observation staff, which will isolate pets with communicable diseases and protect others.
- In-hospital laboratory for immediate test results to make efficient diagnoses and initiate treatment as quickly as possible.
- Separate feline and canine wards, which allow pets to be with their own kind making them more comfortable while away from home and minimizing the stress of illness.
- An awning in outside boarding area to protect your pet from rain and provide shade during hot days.
We have a comfortable waiting room with a separate area for feline patients. A television in the lobby for your leisure and relaxation. Eight examination rooms to minimize your wait and a large exam room for giant breeds. Two exam rooms dedicated to our feline patients only in order to ensure their visit is as comforting as possible. Exam rooms furnished with calming music and client education material.
A play area with a TV for children and activity books.
Outside fenced-in park area for you and your pets convenience if you prefer to wait outside for your appointment or if your pet needs a potty break. **Currently under construction during our renovation**
Convenient drive-through pick-up for prescriptions and pet foods. Call ahead and you can pick up your order the same day at the drive-through so you can stay in your car and out of the weather.